Thursday 30 July 2009

The Invaders




Mum has been off poorly for a few days and today our peace and quiet was shattered by invaders of the human children kind! One of them often pops round on a weekend to see us but seems to be bringing more friends now. Mum put on her bet smile and let them play with me while. It was all too much for grumpy Skye who likes the quiet life so she stayed in the house. I was happy to play football with the invaders but when they teased me too much I found a nice secure space to put naughty human children :p

5 comments:

  1. Super puppy! And it did look like you put the blond haired boy back on his heel, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love that last picture of you! You're FLYING!
    Sorry your mom wasn't feeling well - I hope she's feeling better!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: I didn't realize you were in Scotland! Next time I see thistle, I'll think of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SuperK!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hope your mum feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mum is feeling better now. Must be something going round. My mum has been ill too so they should've kept each other company!! I have invaders daily it's called the brats and unfortunately they live here. You look like you had fun with yours, mine just tell me and Sam to shut up when we're only talking to the other dogs in the street or two things called rabbits that have joined the menagerie. Hope to see you soon and good luck at Turriff. Think of poor me travelling to Kirkcaldy. Travel pills bought and at the ready. My Grandpa's having to drive as Mum's not fit yet. Love Whisper xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wondered where Elgin was - thought maybe somewhere here in the states, but now we understand you are across the big pond:) We have lots of little grandbipeds here. Mom doesn't let them play with us much because there are three that are only two years old and they are too active. But we do get to spend time with the oldest one who is 5 1/2 - she is very sweet to us.

    That last picture of you is awesome - you can really get some air under you.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete